 Trains / 5371
Re: April 1st / PLEASE don't kill me.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 22:00:02 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
[...]
I was the mastermind of this hoax. And I feel a mix of exitement, fear and
proud now.

I hope nobody is really to angry against me: I started this thing to fool
some of my germans friends (and indeed I was in hope to fool some of the
lugnet readers too.)

I thought it was full-on well done!!!  Just realistic enough looking to give
someone an initial glancing doubt, but with plenty of clues, especially the
"© Logo" part at the bottom -- very nice!!!  LOL!!!

I can't wait to see what you come up with next year!!!!!

--Todd

p.s.  One small request, I hope it's not too pedantic -- now that the cat's
out of the bag, would you consider adding some sort of disclaimer into the
image files, noting that they're not real?  I'd hate to see some prankster
putting copies of the photos up at eBay -- *that* would be cruel!  Or people
submitting them to the sets database as if they were real sets.  :-o

--Todd