 Trains / 5409
Re: April 1st / PLEASE don't kill me.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 01:20:14 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

[X-Post & FUT .publish]

In lugnet.trains, Jeff Stembel writes:
P.S.  Next time you (or anyone) does something like this, analyze the logos
and
font Lego uses, as that will make it more realistic.  :)  Also, I'd suggest
printing it out (on photographic paper maybe?) and rescanning it.  That should
eliminate the uniformity of colors that tipped me off.  :)

Using Corel Photopaint, I could easily mess with colors, add fake half-toning,
etc, etc.  I also have 1000+ fonts to match from... My only problem is that I
would have to create hyper-realistic raytraces because I don't have a digital
camera...but then again, backgrounds are much easier to add to raytraces.  I'm
really starting to get interested in faking something :)
--Bram