 Trains / 5395
Re: April 1st / PLEASE don't kill me.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 10:24:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, Mika Karttunen writes:

Are the rumours about Lego developing their new
digital trains nonsense too, or is there really something going on? Were those
rumours only working for your April fool's joke? Did you Ben have something to
do with them?

Mika

Hi Mika,

I fear this is a question only the Lego Company could answer, but I think they
will not do so.
In fact I have spread out one rumor about big wheeled trains 2 weeks ago, but
on the other hand I've heard wishes and rumors for digital stuff going round
since a long time. That's not started by me completely: I was just reacting on
those rumors.

Regards,

Ben