 Trains / 5398
Re: April 1st / PLEASE don't kill me.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 13:34:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

"Mika Karttunen" <mika.karttunen@helsinki.fi> writes:

now I'm wondering about this: Are the rumours about Lego developing
their new digital trains nonsense too, or is there really something
going on? Were those rumours only working for your April fool's
joke? Did you Ben have something to do with them?

There have been some rumours that something new in the Train theme may
pop up:

    http://www.lugnet.com/trains/?n=4304

But it's hard to say if we can expect DCC or somthing similar.  Or if
the rumours are even true!

Fredrik