 Trains / 5378
Re: April 1st / PLEASE don't kill me.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 23:23:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

What is in your opinion the best way to make it prove in yours and everyone
elses eyes?

Send me the models. If you have them now, that's pretty definitive. Or just
send me the boxcab electric, I want to see how you did the technic motor
driving a vertical axle that carries motion to the LGB wheels, and how you did
current pickup. Or at least post better instructions...

I figured if these are fake, there was no way that the engine would actually
work. That you got it to work stretches credulity. WOW. So send it to me, right
now, I gotta see it.

(And yes, I'm a little proud having fooled the big ++Lar for at least one
day.)

Ya, ya, you put one over on me. But I just got you back, at least a little

Very nice work.

++Lar