 Trains / 5389
Re: April 1st / PLEASE don't kill me.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 03:22:55 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Great Joke, ben. You should have put a "coming out middle of 2001" type of thing on
it, it would have made the fact that the pictures are very early prototypes seem
more believable. You were even able to fool people who see prototype pictures all
the time. How did you do some of these parts, like the silver wheels?