 Trains / 28810
Re: 6-wide Canadian Pacific GE ES44AC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 17:16:46 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris van Lottum wrote:
   Hot on the heels of my first post, here’s my second (and the reason I got side tracked) …

I went for a biggie for my first loco MOC so please let me know what you think of my Canadian Pacific GE Evolution Series in six-wide.

Pictures and construction drawings when moderated:

I must say thank you to James Mathis for the steps on the truck, blatantly pinched from his Alco RS1; and to Tim Gould for posting his version of (almost) the same loco a couple of weeks ago. I had just received my last Bricklink order to build the thing but I just wasn’t happy with the rearmost underside radiator grill and his version presented me with the solution I had been looking for! (Such a small piece of plagiarism – such a major rebuild!).

Thanks for reading

Play Well

Chris

well well done. the model is seemingly simple but well executed. i think my only gripe would be your stickers. try putting clear box tape over your stickers before you cut them and apply them to your engine. this emulates the shineyness of lego stickers and tends to make printed colors match better.

ondrew

p.s the trick isin’t mine it’s something i learned from brian willams..