 Trains / 28809
Re: 10183 Hobby Train Review
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 17:09:39 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Eric Kingsley wrote:

   If you don’t want to buy the set then I am not going to twist your arm, I just don’t see any better way to show support to the line then buying this set and showing some bean counter how successful something like this can be.

It’s not a question of whether or not I’ll buy the set. Even if I didn’t want the set, I would consider purchasing it if I knew that it had a direct bearing on the fate of 9 volt (which I’d like to continue).

I think you and DaveE have made good cases that this set is a positive signal on the part of TLG towards the 9 volt system. But OTOH, I can’t get the discontinuing of the 9 volt track out of my mind. It all just doesn’t seem to jibe; I’m just trying to make sense of it all.

JOHN