 Trains / 28801
28800  |  28802
Subject:
10183 Hobby Train Review
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:05:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I was one of 6 folks picked to review set 10183 pre-release.  We were given
permission to start posting our reviews today.  Actually Brick Journal got an
exclusive for the weekend but the rest of us are posting starting today.

My review can be found here...

http://save.9vtrains.com/article.php?story=20070312134753914

I believe a copy of all the reviews will be kept on the ILTCO web site as well.

If you have any questions or comments please post them and I will try and answer
what I can.  If I can't then maybe one of the other reviewers or the "Design
Team" could offer their input as well.

If you are interested there are some unedited and unculled images that can be
found here...

http://www.thekingsleys.net/mediagallery/album.php?aid=17&page=1

Finally, if you can find a way to fit this set into your budget this year I
highly recommend it.  Not only is the set worth the money its success is also a
clear sign that 9v Electric trains should be saved.

-Eric Kingsley