 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3835
3834  |  3836
Subject:
6-wide Canadian Pacific GE ES44AC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 12:30:10 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hot on the heels of my first post, here’s my second (and the reason I got side tracked) …

I went for a biggie for my first loco MOC so please let me know what you think of my Canadian Pacific GE Evolution Series in six-wide.

Pictures and construction drawings when moderated:

I must say thank you to James Mathis for the steps on the truck, blatantly pinched from his Alco RS1; and to Tim Gould for posting his version of (almost) the same loco a couple of weeks ago. I had just received my last Bricklink order to build the thing but I just wasn’t happy with the rearmost underside radiator grill and his version presented me with the solution I had been looking for! (Such a small piece of plagiarism – such a major rebuild!).

Thanks for reading

Play Well

Chris