 Trains / 28830
Re: 6-wide Canadian Pacific GE ES44AC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 23:37:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Rich Stehnach wrote:
An alternative is inkjet vinyl sticker sheet,
avaialbe in clear and white. I
find that this gives as good a look as official
stickers, but the ink can be
smudges with careless handling. The stuff I use is
made by Folex.

Tim

onlinelabels.com has clear labels. I used them for
this effort:

Indeed, these clear labels are excellent.
I have seen them first-hand, and they look very nice.

Come to think of it, So have I (there are some in the pictures of my prime
mover), and they are mighty fine, if a little time consuming to cut ;-)

later,

James Mathis

Thanks Guys

It's down to Staples for me this weekend :-)

Chris