 Trains / 28829
Re: MOC: Cowl Unit Prime Mover
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 23:26:12 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis wrote:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris van Lottum wrote:
Hello

This is my first post here having lurked around for a while now, so now that my
head is above the parapet – fire away!

This is just a little MOC - appropriate for a first post – just pacing myself.

Hi Chris,

Very, very nice!  Wonderful attention to an interior element.  Amping up the
interiors for engines, coaches, etc. is an excellent focus.  I look forward to
your further creations and announcements!  I should be a student of the proper
motive power in my future creations-- thanks for the inspiration!

later,

James Mathis

Thanks for your kind works James

Chris