 Trains / 28814
Re: MOC: Cowl Unit Prime Mover
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 17:41:32 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Chris van Lottum wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, David Simmons wrote:

Hey Chris,

IHMO, you have accomplished that visual objective in spades! That motor is totally ballsy and bada**-lookin’! Way to amp it up!

Dave S.

That’s exactly what I was trying to achieve, shoehorn in somthing serious and turn it up to 11!

Can’t pass up a Tap ref:-)

I liked the MOC, Chris; it would be cool if you could post a pic of one IRL so that we can appreciate yours more fully.

JOHN