 Trains / 29120
Re: 6-wide Canadian Pacific GE ES44AC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2007 20:27:32 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Benn Coifman wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Chris van Lottum wrote:
   I will be happy to work with anyone attempting a build from the drawings to help make life easier - but James Mathis described my presentation style as challenging so that tells you what you could be dealing with!

Heh heh, can’t please everyone. James might be right, they are not step by step instructions. But I still thought the presentation was efficient. Your pdf conveys everything (the parts list helps with finding the missing parts). Your effort has inspired me, now to find a computer with adobe and ldraw on it...

Benn

Chris,

After building your Prime Mover from the PDF I started in on the loco. I just finished building the loco from the PDF. It was only a little harder than one of James’ designs. I had to look up one part in peeron. Also with subassy F installed you can not put subassy J in. Otherwise everything fit in order. The loco looks gorgeous and I want to thank you for designing this loco and sharing the directions with us.

Bruce