 Trains / 29121
29120  |  29122
Subject:
danish trains for the danish train museum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2007 23:38:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello!

After a break from building I have been working on some danish trains the last
few months. I have them right now for exibition at the danish train museum
together with my railferry.

All the trains are danish from an old steamtrain to the newest IC4 which has not
made it into public use yet.

I have tried to make them as acurate as I could using pictures of the real
trains, and specially the EG train with the dark blue/yellow/blue color scheme
was very fun and challenging to build with the limited number of different dark
blue bricks. The shape of the IC4 train was also a fun challenge.
I have some more pics of some of the details I will post one of the next days if
someone is interested.

I hope you like them and I would be very happy for any comments or suggestions
for improvement :-)

Here is the link to the pics:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=251159>

Regards