 Trains / 28886
Re: 6-wide Canadian Pacific GE ES44AC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2007 06:56:47 GMT

   well well done. the model is seemingly simple but well executed. i think my only gripe would be your stickers. try putting clear box tape over your stickers before you cut them and apply them to your engine. this emulates the shineyness of lego stickers and tends to make printed colors match better.

ondrew

p.s the trick isin’t mine it’s something i learned from brian willams..

And of course you could get me to engrave the numbers on the bricks/panels and not even worry with stickers and matching colors, and the like. lol

Tommy Armstrong www.brickengraver.com