 Trains / 28887
Re: 6-wide Canadian Pacific GE ES44AC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2007 20:55:20 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Joseph A. O’Donnell wrote:
   After much communication, Chris and I have been able to come up with a set of LDraw files showing the construction of the ES44AC. They are now available on Brickshelf. A word of caution...I cannot seem to capture the fine points of creating mpd files in MLCAD. All the files have to be downloaded and then the ES 44.ldr file run. The files are located at

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=240694.

Darn it, you beat me to it! I’ve been working on an MPD file of this MOC. I’m up to page 13 of the Excel instructions so far.