 Trains / 28831
Re: MOC: SF Bay Bridge Old East Span v2 ready for TCA show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 02:24:20 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Eric Sophie wrote:
Hey coolness, I like the way you built that. Also, having grown up in the Bay
Area, I can't tell you how many times I have been across the Bay Bridge! So, it
is all the more fun to see, thank you!

-Eric

Thanks Eric,
Yup, they plan to tear it down after the replacement is done in who now's when.
I also remember you took pics of our maglev and other stuff at BricksWest a few
years ago... Have Fun!
Mark