 Trains / 28822
Re: MOC: SF Bay Bridge Old East Span v2 ready for TCA show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 21:09:00 GMT

Hey coolness, I like the way you built that. Also, having grown up in the Bay
Area, I can't tell you how many times I have been across the Bay Bridge! So, it
is all the more fun to see, thank you!

-Eric