 Trains / 1752
Re: Permanent outdoor train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 14:43:30 GMT

James Powell wrote:

Um?  By volume, OO is bigger than HO.

Um, what are you talking about when you say by volume? Are you saying
that the number of OO modelers is larger than the number of HO modelers,
or what?  I don't think so.

HO is used everywhere except in the UK and has thousands of different
manufacturers so I don't know what you're getting on about. Stop being
so UK provincial.

OO was an interesting footnote in the history of scales but it's not
relevant to the mainstream hobby any more.

lugnet.