 Trains / 1539
1538  |  1540
Subject:
Permanent outdoor train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 16:44:09 GMT

As I get closer to actually buying a house, I've been doing some more
thinking about a future garden railroad. How well suited to a permanent
outdoor setup is the Lego track? If it isn't suitable, is the guage
close enough to any model railroad guage which could be used for track
(of course one could always handlay track to the Lego guage if
necessary)? I know it might anethema to mix Lego with non-Lego, but I
don't want to risk my Lego track if it won't be suitable.

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com
Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com