 Trains / 1753
Re: Grey 6x28 wagon plates avail Sweden & Austria
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 03:20:17 GMT

This evening I posted an offer in luget.b-s-t to trade or sell two of the
Wagon Plates from Sweden.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <37823FC7.C16E9B0B@voyager.net>...
Tore Eriksson wrote:

Could you explain the word "factoree", please?
(It is not present in my dictionary).

It may or may not be a back formation, but a factoree is a receipient of
a factoring service, just as a transferee is a recepient of a transfer.

Put simply, a factoree is someone for whom I act as a US agent or
factor, receiving payment on their behalf, making payment on their
behalf, and consolidating money transfers.

See my webpage for a rather lengthy explanation. Note that I have firmed
up pricing for a number of the things done which isn't in there yet but
will be soon.

lugnet.