 Trains / 16839
Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 22:26:59 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mark Williams writes:
In lugnet.trains, Bert Waters writes:

I called US S@H inquiring about set #10025, and the sales rep said: "It
looks like they will be available next week."

Interesting. I called Shop at Homes yesterday (7/3). When I inquired about
either car, I was told that they wouldn't be available until sometime in
September. The woman I spoke with sounded sceptical about September
availability.

After your post, I called Shop at Home again (7/4). It must have been a
different location of Shop at Home because 7/4 is a US holiday. Anyway, the
woman did not find either number in her system. I repeated the numbers to
ensure I said them correctly and even gave her a description. No luck.

I just hope my sales rep new more than yours but...If I have to wait until
September...at least it gives me something to look forward to after summer.

Bert Waters