 Trains / 16832
Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 00:45:30 GMT

Fine set of cars. But as for the 'silver': I fear those bricks are molded in
the new swirly plastic that is supposed to look metallic, but actually looks
like really cheap plastic. May still be nice for a change as opposed to
regular bricks, but not half als great as actual chromed pieces, especially
for these train cars.
I would have expected TLC to do them in the same color as the 8448 supercar
wheel hubs, silver champion etc.