 Trains / 16818
Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 07:47:46 GMT

In lugnet.trains, David Graham writes:
It looks as if the bases are 32 studs long - which is a new size, we have
had 24 & 28 before.

David

The baseplates will definitely be the old 28-studs ones. Lego Direct does not
make new moulds as we know....

Take a look at the wheel arrangement and you will notice them to be placed far
away from the waggon face sides. That is because the baseplate is prolonged
with standard plates (probably 4times 2x6 in total per waggon).

At the second waggon from the left you can see the gap 2 studs from the waggon
end away.

Leg Godt,

Ben

P.s.: Other question: will the luggage car set come with 8 doors or with 4
doors on just one side?