 Trains / 16800
Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 03:48:17 GMT

In lugnet.trains, René Hoffmeister writes:

There's the slogan "All New Silver Bricks!" and the arrow goes to a 1x2
brick with grille
(http://www.rene-hoffmeister.de/1000steine/teilereferenz/searchcsv.pl?method=exact&search=2877).
But I can't see if all these 1x2 bricks are silver or only one per car/set.

Holy Cow!!  *That* would be AWESOME!!!

Also, it appears to me as if the end car uses *clear* macaronis, as I have done
here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=138605

That also would be cool:-)

-John