 Trains / 16794
Subject:
New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 20:28:58 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello@all,

I didn't found something about #10022 and #10025 in the LUGNET, so I think
this is interesting for train fans:

http://www.b-o-a.de/01.jpg

There will be two new sets for the Santa Fe Train available in September:

#10022; 411 pieces; $34.99: For building a Dining Car, Observation Car _OR_
Sleeping Car

#10025; 326 pieces; $34.99: For building a Mail Car _OR_ a Baggage Car

So you need 3x #10022 and 2x #10025 to build all cars.

This information comes from a catalog called "Shop at Home Trains - Your
Official LEGO Train Catalog" with 16 pages written in English and Francais
(no German, but I had it in my recently bought Santa Fe box!). Also shown
are the Fokker, Sopwith and the USS Constellation. I don't want to scan the
whole catalog, because I think it will be available in new sets soon.

Leg Godt!

René
www.1000steine.de

Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025
I didn't found something about #10022 and #10025 in the LUGNET, so I think
this is interesting for train fans:

http://www.b-o-a.de/01.jpg

There will be two new sets for the Santa Fe Train available in September:

#10022; 411 pieces; $34.99: For building a Dining Car, Observation Car • _OR_
Sleeping Car

#10025; 326 pieces; $34.99: For building a Mail Car _OR_ a Baggage Car

So you need 3x #10022 and 2x #10025 to build all cars.

Excellent news! Let's hope and prey that the roofs are made from 2x3 curved
bricks. Can you tell from the brochure? The look like they might be from the
scan.

If the windows are clear 2x2x1 thin walls, they too will be very useful.

Huw

Hello@all,

I didn't found something about #10022 and #10025 in the LUGNET, so I think
this is interesting for train fans:

http://www.b-o-a.de/01.jpg

There will be two new sets for the Santa Fe Train available in September:

#10022; 411 pieces; $34.99: For building a Dining Car, Observation Car • _OR_
Sleeping Car

#10025; 326 pieces; $34.99: For building a Mail Car _OR_ a Baggage Car

So you need 3x #10022 and 2x #10025 to build all cars.

Excellent news! Let's hope and prey that the roofs are made from 2x3 curved
bricks. Can you tell from the brochure? The look like they might be from the
scan.

If the windows are clear 2x2x1 thin walls, they too will be very useful.

Huw

Way cool. Of course I'll need more than 5 of these because they need to be
"stretched" quite a bit. Something like 50% more should do the trick... that
will give room to expand the trucks a bit too.

Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025