 Trains / 16801
Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 08:33:47 GMT

In lugnet.trains, René Hoffmeister writes:
Hello@all,

I didn't found something about #10022 and #10025 in the LUGNET, so I think
this is interesting for train fans:

http://www.b-o-a.de/01.jpg

Wow, I love them!

And I think it's a good strategy by Lego Direct to create 5 different cars but
put the bricks in just 2 different sets.

Kind Regards,

Ben

P.s.: I know Lego Direct cannot do new moulds, but this set would have been
even much cooler if there was an 1x1x1 corrugated brick. (Possibly one of the
worst gaps in the available brick assortment.) Please TLC give us just a tiny
little 1x1x1 brick instead of some dozen Gallidork arms (Best a mixed colour
bulk pack like jumper bricks)...