 Trains / 16812
Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 23:19:43 GMT

Are you serious?  Next week!  This might be a good Lego shopping season
after all :-)

Adr.

"Bert Waters" <lhwaters@hsc.vcu.edu> wrote in message
In lugnet.trains, René Hoffmeister writes:

I don't want to scan the
whole catalog, because I think it will be available in new sets soon.

I called US S@H inquiring about set #10025, and the sales rep said: "It
looks like they will be available next week." The scanned catalog said • #10022
will be available in September so I didn't ask about that one. Looks like • S@H
will receive $104.97, plus shipping, from me real soon!

Bert Waters