 Trains / 15271
Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 15:01:19 GMT

<snip>

AFAIK this set is "not available in any store". People who have theirs
already ordered them from Lego Direct... you do not get a sequence number at
time of purchase. Except for the first 5 numbers which are reserved by LEGO,
the numbers are handed out randomly as near as we can tell, as you do not
seem to get adjacent numbers if you order at the same time.

Larry, I believe that the Santa Fe trains might be coming to the Lego
stores, so keep your eyes peeled...

Scott Lyttle