 Trains / 15245
Re: No. A0001 has been registred (Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 20:42:33 GMT

Thanks Bill for pointing that out, I'll try and update it this evening. I've
come down with the flu (or more like my son gave me the flu) so I'm a little
slow at working on it this week.

jt

In lugnet.trains, William R. Ward writes:
"Paul Sinasohn" <singlow2@yahoo.com> writes:
http://www.ngltc.org/sfregistry.htm

As of 11:15 on Feb 22, the registry page does nto appear under Netscape 4.76
under Windows.

The asp won't load. Is this done by design?

I get a blank page on Netscape 4.78 on Windows 2000.  I think the
problem is a missing </FRAME> tag.  If you directly load the page it
works fine:
       http://www24.brinkster.com/ngltc/sfregistry.asp

--Bill.