 Trains / 15269
Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 12:10:19 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Manfred Moolhuysen writes:
Hello James,

I've seen that Martijn de Lange from The Netherlands registered his Santa Fe
Super Chief as number 3857, so without a leading A. Has he made a mistake,
or are there realy numbers without a alphabetic character?

I noticed that too. Without the "A", it does not appaer in it's correct
place in the list.

Scott A

I use MS Internet Explorer 4.0 running on Windows NT, but it still opens a
blank page if I use link: http://www.ngltc.org/sfregistry.htm

However, I see the site perfectly when I use the full link:
http://www24.brinkster.com/ngltc/sfregistry.asp

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.