 Trains / 15242
Re: No. A0001 has been registred (Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 19:18:18 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh writes:

Yeah, I guess someone thinks they're being funny. Since that's not Brad's
email and he lives in New York.

In lugnet.trains, Scott Arthur writes:
I noticed No. A0001 has been registred:
http://www.ngltc.org/sfregistry.htm

So... is the registry down?  I get an error following that link, though the
ngltc home page is fine.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com