 Trains / 15288
Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 23:08:39 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh writes:
Do you get an error message Mike, or just a blank screen? I've removed the
frame that points over to my free IIS and have been generating the table and
the pasting it in the HTML source, so the registry right now is pure HTML so
basicly any browser should be able to read it. (this is as of 2/23/2002
3:00pm EST)

This fix worked for me, I'm able to see the site again at link:
http://www.ngltc.org/sfregistry.htm instead of a blank page. Thank you.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.