 Trains / 15249
Re: No. A0001 has been registred (Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 21:28:22 GMT

I still get a blank page instead of the registry. Netscape 4.76 / MacOS 8.6.

Ray

In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh writes:
Ok I add the missing </FRAME> tag, let me know if it works now with Netscape.

Thanks,

jt

In lugnet.trains, William R. Ward writes:
"Paul Sinasohn" <singlow2@yahoo.com> writes:
http://www.ngltc.org/sfregistry.htm

As of 11:15 on Feb 22, the registry page does nto appear under Netscape 4.76
under Windows.

The asp won't load. Is this done by design?

I get a blank page on Netscape 4.78 on Windows 2000.  I think the
problem is a missing </FRAME> tag.  If you directly load the page it
works fine:
       http://www24.brinkster.com/ngltc/sfregistry.asp

--Bill.