 Trains / 15286
Re: No. A0001 has been registred (Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 21:12:27 GMT

"James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message

Do you get an error message Mike, or just a blank screen? I've removed the
frame that points over to my free IIS and have been generating the table • and
the pasting it in the HTML source, so the registry right now is pure HTML • so
basicly any browser should be able to read it. (this is as of 2/23/2002
3:00pm EST)

Thanks,

jt

I got an error message from IE (6) and a blank screen from Netscape (4.78).

I can see the new version now with no problem.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.carolinatrainbuilders - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot