 Announcements / 1530
1529  |  1531
Subject:
Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 19:54:54 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

In February 2002 LEGO® released the 10020 Santa Fe Super Chief as a special
numbered limited edition. In effort to track the release numbers this
registry has been created.

If you own a limited edition LEGO® Santa Fe Super Chief please visit the
registry and complete the submission form so we can add your train to the list.

This registry will serve no other purpose but to give us all an idea of how
many and what numbers of the Super Chiefs are being distributed. This list
will not be used for any other means and all information submitted is purely
for the curious to keep a simple record of the Limited Editions.

If you have a 10020 to add to the list, please free to enter as much or as
little information about you and your train. The number of your train is the
most important thing, plus the location information would also desired.
Other information such as name, email and web address are purely optional.
Some kind of name would be nice though, even if it’s just a first name or
handle.

So when your Santa Fe Super Chief arive visit the registry and add your
number to the list.

You can visit the registry at:

http://www.ngltc.org/sfregistry.htm

jt