 Trains / 15250
Re: No. A0001 has been registred (Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 21:36:33 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh writes:
Ok I add the missing </FRAME> tag, let me know if it works now with Netscape.

Hm, I don't know about Netscape, but it still just plain doesn't load in IE
5.5 on Win2000- on either address.

It may be a firewall problem on my end, though.  When I run it through
another server to fetch it, it works fine.  Unfortunately, Babelfish doesn't
offer to translate English to English, so I'm translating it from Spanish to
English.  Heh- I don't think that Jeroen de Haan is Spanish, but it does get
translated in an amusing way.

Here's my error- I don't know enough about this sort of thing to tell if
this is coming from your end or mine:
  HTTP 502 Proxy Error - The ISA Server denies the specified Uniform
  Resource Locator (URL). (12202)
  Internet Security and Acceleration Server

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com