 Announcements / 1531
1530  |  1532
Subject:
*** LDView Version 1.9.2 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 05:52:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

LDView version 1.9.2 is now available, in both source and binary forms.  You
can download either from:

http://home.san.rr.com/tcobbs/LDView/

Some of the highlights of version 1.9.2 include:
Option to texture map LEGO logo onto studs.
Wireframe Cutaway
Faster lighting (on some cards anyway) when specular is disabled

You can take a look at the change history both on the web site and in the
zip download for a list of all of the changes in each version.

Please let me know if you have any comments, questions, feature suggestions,
or bug reports.

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com)