 Technic / 9703
Re: Power Pullin' With My Tractor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 13:03:37 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Gillis Hommen writes:
Another dig up then. ;)

I mailed lego about the 5 'old style' broken z24 gears, and asked them if
they would send me 5 new ones. (preferably at no cost)
Their reaction: because these gears are not available in any service pack,
we will send them to you for free.

Awesome service!

Cool. I wish I'd kept all the ones I broke! I think I tossed them out.

Or did you even need the old broken ones?

The only experience I had with parts replacement and Lego was when I asked
for two new mini-motors. Lego promptly sent the new ones, but requested me
to send the old broken ones back to them. They included a pre-paid shipping
envelope.

Is this the standard procedure? Do Lego always ask for the broken ones?

thanks,
TJ