 Technic / 6444
Re: Power Pullin' With My Tractor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 16:04:33 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Thomas Avery writes:

Thanks for asking. You've prompted me to update my gears page:
http://www.texbrick.com/ideas/gears/

At the bottom of the page, there is a section on gear breakage. I've listed
the different gears I've broken and the conditions in which failure occured.
Hope this helps.

Wow, very informative page! Can you add to it what KIND of breakage you saw?
(the failure mode) Was it tooth shearing, axle connection point failure, the
axle itself failing, or something else? Thanks!