 Technic / 9702
Re: Power Pullin' With My Tractor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 09:56:14 GMT

Another dig up then. ;)

I mailed lego about the 5 'old style' broken z24 gears, and asked them if
they would send me 5 new ones. (preferably at no cost)
Their reaction: because these gears are not available in any service pack,
we will send them to you for free.

Awesome service!

I've recieved them yesterday, and of course sent a 'thank you' mail back to
them. Haven't really tested them yet but I expect they will hold up much
better than the old ones.