 Technic / 6437
6436  |  6438
Subject:
Power Pullin' With My Tractor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 18:38:32 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I had a little fun last night:
http://www.texbrick.com/creations/tractor/pull.html

I managed to move 94.5 lb (42.9 kg)!

TJ

Message has 6 Replies:
  Re: Power Pullin' With My Tractor

Hello Thomas "Thomas Avery" <thomas.avery@intec-hou.com> schreef in bericht news:GqGH48.H6v@lugnet.com... (...) Quite impressive! I definitly must try to figure out how much my little tractor would lift from the ground...( your 2.9 kg) I think it (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)
  Re: Power Pullin' With My Tractor

(...) Thomas, I wish you would fix it and bring it to the next meeting! I would love to see it in person! Awesome, just awesome!! Great acheivement... Tom (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)
  Re: Power Pullin' With My Tractor

Wow, now that's impressive. Surprised you didn't use the kitchen sink. I didn't see it on the list. I was wondering, would you do something for me. A while ago a co-worker asked me about engineering specs of Lego. It sparked an interest but I don't (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)
  Some links on tractor pulling

Nice stuff, definitely inspiring. Here are some related links: (URL) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)
  Re: Power Pullin' With My Tractor

hey tj, have you broken any u-joints yet or is the fix with the plate holding up good? also what is the yellow chasis at the top of your load? is that your liehberr excavator? steve (21 years ago, 8-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)
  Re: Power Pullin' With My Tractor

(...) I have loved this tractor design since it was first shown in the LUGNET spot light. I sure wish you would publish the Ldraw CAD plans for this beast! -JM (21 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)