 Technic / 9528
Re: Power Pullin' With My Tractor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 16:39:15 GMT

Just use the new style 24t gears. The axle suport is VERY solid and I
haven't broken one yet!

I don't have any new style 24t gears. My newest lego set is the 8880
supercar from 1995, that has now been dusted off and mutated to serve as a
school project. :)

Probably not. The old style 24t gears you've broken aren't made anymore.
They might replace them with newer style ones, but I can't say. It's worth a
try I suppose.

New style 24t gears would be fine, as long as they're compatible with the
rest of the gears. :)