 Technic / 6442
Re: Power Pullin' With My Tractor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:13:14 GMT

Wow, now that's impressive.  Surprised you didn't use the kitchen sink.  I
didn't see it on the list.

I was wondering, would you do something for me.  A while ago a co-worker
asked me about engineering specs of Lego.  It sparked an interest but I
don't have the heart to break my Lego.  Would you mind e-mailing me what bit
died and how?  No need to get real specific, I'm just looking for any
information.

LMK

Mark Neumann
http://home.attbi.com/~ravenswolfmk/