 Technic / 6443
Re: Power Pullin' With My Tractor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 15:22:19 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Mark Neumann writes:
Wow, now that's impressive.  Surprised you didn't use the kitchen sink.  I
didn't see it on the list.

I might have, but I knew that my wife would've killed me. I contemplated
using one of my fattest cats, but I knew he wouldn't sit still and I have
enough cat hair on my desk already :-)

I was wondering, would you do something for me.  A while ago a co-worker
asked me about engineering specs of Lego.  It sparked an interest but I
don't have the heart to break my Lego.  Would you mind e-mailing me what bit
died and how?  No need to get real specific, I'm just looking for any
information.

Thanks for asking. You've prompted me to update my gears page:
http://www.texbrick.com/ideas/gears/

At the bottom of the page, there is a section on gear breakage. I've listed
the different gears I've broken and the conditions in which failure occured.
Hope this helps.

TJ