 Technic / 6836
Re: Too much crane?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 23:24:05 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jennifer Clark writes:
Hi folks,

Looks like it is a plentiful weekend for new MOCs!

I have a preview of a new creation online, yet another All Terrain Crane,
but with some new twists to keep things interesting. Still, is it possible
to have too many cranes?

  http://www.bricksinmypocket.org/

You just *had* to go and force a response with such an obviously provokative
subject, didn't you Jennifer????

And then you go and post a link to pictures of another Clark Classic, as if to
just thumb your nose at us??!!??

Have you no shame???!!!???

But I think we're all glad you did 8?) That's really nice. Can't wait till the
movie comes out!

ROSCO (who also played bass guitar in various bands for about 15 years!)