 Technic / 6813
Re: Too much crane?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 15:29:23 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jennifer Clark writes:
Hi folks,

Looks like it is a plentiful weekend for new MOCs!

I have a preview of a new creation online, yet another All Terrain Crane,
but with some new twists to keep things interesting. Still, is it possible
to have too many cranes?

The model is in the "Featured Models" section of Steven Combs new website,
Bricks in my Pocket, at the following URL:

  http://www.bricksinmypocket.org/

I'll post more details on this model on my own website in the future, but
this will take some time :-)

Let me add my etc. etc. etc. to the chorus of wows. :-)

I think what struck me was that you have to look fairly close to tell it's
not a model at thumbnail illustration sizes. Even when you go to the Demag
site and line up their 3/4 cab forward view with yours (which I assume was
posed to be congruent)... only their curved glass really really gives it away.

Bravo.