 Technic / 6814
Re: Too much crane?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 15:30:58 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Joe Meno writes:

My first reaction to your pho was, quite honestly, "what's with the
reference photo here?"...until I read the note on the site saying that was
your model. One  click, and my reaction went to,:"Holy sheepdip!" (You did a
great job with your photos)

Thanks! I'd love to say it was entirely deliberate but the photos were
really a semi-intentional accident. They were taken in my sister's driveway
where the grey chuckies seem to scale well into large boulders, the bushes
look uncanilly like trees and the weeds like bushes... I hope she doesn't
read this post BTW! That much was deliberate, but the house window was
pretty much an accident - I had tried to minimise its impact on the whole
photo by hiding as much of the house as possible with "trees", and was going
to do some photo editing to remove the house but my partner pointed out that
it looked right so I left it in.

Jennifer