 Technic / 6855
Re: Too much crane?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 15:02:40 GMT

On Mon, 4 Mar 2002 12:23:17 GMT, "Steven lane" <steveroblane@aol.com>
wrote:

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
Sith Infiltrator contains light sabre but I can't see any in the
pictures 8-)

Hm... I saw the chromes piece but I did not know it was a light sabre
handle :)

I always thought a light sabre was red or green shining stick :)

I KNEW! you we're going to say that! :)

Am I that predictable or are the force with you?

I need to get my hands om some non-Technic sets one of these days...
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/